Allen® Bow® Frame
Versatile - Use on Your OR Table, Jackson™ Frame, or Allen Flex Frame
The Allen Bow Frame is a platform used to perform less complex spine surgeries. The Bow Frame is more versatile than the existing Wilson™ Frame, as the single device attaches to standard OR tables, the Jackson Table, and the Allen Flex Frame.
Its shape creates the desired reverse lordosis needed to open the intervertebral spaces. The Bow Frame enables the patient’s abdomen to hang free during procedures. It is also radiolucent and allows for unrestricted C-arm access. The removable crank is used to adjust the amount of flex and tension in the patient supports. Every Bow Frame comes with a storage cart. The Bow Frame has a patient weight limit of 500 lbs (227 kg.)
Ideal for use with the following procedures:
• Microdisc procedures
• Disc procedures
• Fusion procedures
Jackson is a trademark of Mizuho Orthopaedic Systems, Inc.
• Fits OR tables
• Device weight: 25 lbs (11.3 kg)
• Patient supports are adjustable to fit patients of various sizes.
• Patient supports adjust laterally up to 10 inches (25.4 cm) to relieve pressure on the patient’s abdomen.
• Patient weight capacity: 500 lbs (227 kg)
• Lightweight for easy set-up
• Compact for easy storage
• Storage cart included for easy transport
• Skin Care Cover disposables are comprised of cosmetic foam, designed to protect skin from friction and shear.
• Fits the Allen® Flex Frame
• Fits the Jackson™ Table
• Fits OR Tables
• Device Weight: 25 lbs (11.3 kg)
• Patient Weight Capacity: 500 lbs (227 kg)
• CE marked
Allen® Bow® Frame
Bow™ Frame Crank Arm
Allen Bow™ Frame Cart
Bow® Frame Skin Care™ Covers Kit
Case of 6
Bow® Frame Standard Covers
Case of 6 Sets
Bow® Frame Skin Care™ Covers
Allen® Foam Head Block
Allen Bow™ Frame Replacement Pad Set
Foam Head Block Stand
Request a Demo
Enter your information below to request a demo.
Request a Quote
Enter your information below to request a quote.