Allen® Arm Positioner
Spend Your Time on the Procedure, Not the Positioning
The Allen® Arm Positioner delivers effortless arm positioning for shoulder surgery in the Beach Chair position, as well as elbow and clavicle procedures. By indexing at the elbow, the device is able to gain complete positioning control of the shoulder joint. The revolutionary patent pending design allows the entire device to be steam sterilized and provides an unprecedented level of access to the surgical site. The device also has the capability of achieving a semi-locked state, allowing the surgeon to simply move the arm where he wants it without having to adjust the tension.
Ideal for use with all open and arthroscopic upper limb procedures including:
• Rotator Cuff Repair
• Bankart Repair
• SLAP Lesion Repair
• Capsular Release
• Total Shoulder Arthroplasty
• Elbow Fracture
• Clavicle Repair
• Effortless, fluid positioning for enhanced site access
• Connects over the drape, in the sterile field
• Compact and portable for easy storage
• Single knob releases all joints
• Index at the elbow for complete control
• The only fully autoclavable arm positioner on the market
• Quick and easy setup
• Unlimited access to the surgical site (no bars or foot pedal obstructions)
• No Foot Pedal / No Hoses / No Hydraulics / No Power Cords
• Lightweight, device weighs only 6 lbs (2.7 kg). No cart required!
• Patient Weight Capacity: 500 lbs (227 kg)
• CE marked.
Arm Positioner Restraint Disposables
Case of 10
Allen® Lift-Assist® Beach Chair
Allen® Table-Powered Beach Chair
Beach Chair Cart
Replacement Arm Support
Request a Demo
Enter your information below to request a demo.
Request a Quote
Enter your information below to request a quote.