Allen® Hug-u-Vac® Lateral Positioner (Standard)
Safe, Comfortable, and Secure Lateral Patient Positioning
The Allen Hug-U-Vac Lateral Positioner safely and comfortably holds patients in lateral and supine positions. The Hug-U-Vac Lateral Positioner’s integral quick-release straps enable it to attach tightly to the rails of standard OR tables.
The Hug-U-Vac Positioner has a secure valve that eliminates the need for continuous suction.
Ideal For Use With...
• Urology Procedures
• Orthopaedic Procedures
• Cardiothoracic Procedures
• Neurological Procedures
• Thoracotomy Procedures
• Plastic Surgery
• General Surgery
• Also can be used for supine positioning in a variety of procedures.
• Saves positioning time
• Enables secure lateral and supine positioning in a variety of procedures
• Integral straps secure to OR table rails
• Durable external shell comprised of smooth, waterproof, and airtight vinyl material
• Lightweight for easy transport, set-up, and storage
• Axillary pillow can be used in standard position for lower body support, or can be folded forward, for improved
upper body support
• Valve location designed for quick access to anesthesia
• Available in three sizes: Small, Standard, and Large, to fit a wide variety of patients
• No continuous suction required
• Durable vacuum valve with on/off switch and lock
• Safe for use with warming blankets
• Disposable slipcovers are waterproof for easy clean-up
• Patient Weight Capacity: 500 lbs. (227 kg)
• Device Dimensions: 36 in. x 32 in. (91.4 cm x 81.3 cm)
• Device Weight: 5 lbs. (2.3 kg)
Allen® Hug-u-Vac® Lateral Disposable Covers (Standard)
Large Security Strap (without hooks)
Allen® Hug-u-Vac® Lateral Positioner (Large)
Allen® Hug-u-Vac® Lateral Positioner (Small)
Request a Demo
Enter your information below to request a demo.
Request a Quote
Enter your information below to request a quote.